How can you prove you're a real professional?
By joining thousands of other stylists as a State Registered Hairdresser, you will gain:
- Official recognition under the law: the Hairdressers Registration Act
- A Certificate underwritten by the law, by Act of Parliament.
- The right to use the initials SRH after your name.
- The right to apply for the Master Craftsman Diploma, possibly
after just two years.
Only State Registered Hairdressers can be Master Craftsmen in hairdressing.
- Credentials you will find useful - or may need - if wanting to practise hairdressing in Europe, America or elsewhere.
- Access to free advice on the SRH dedicated phone line.
- Access to possibly the cheapest insurance cover available.
- Every issue of the exclusive 'Hairdresser' magazine.
- The possibility of attending a reception in the House of Commons to mix with politicians, industry figures and celebrity stylists
Why wait? register today !